OK, it's confession time. What are some books that you were "supposed" to read--either because you had to for an assignment or because friends told you that you would love them--that you never got through?
I'll start off:
Ulysses, assigned in my senior year of college English. I didn't even try. Cliff's Notes. I'm ashamed.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Just didn't catch my interest.
Feed. Too annoyed by the prose style.
How about you?
Book-It Blogspot & Zine Pages
- BookWrites: Where Students, Teachers, Librarians and More Come Together
- Book-It Authors' Zine Zone: Gateway to Author Pages
- Kelly Easton and Her Work
- Read What Ron Koertge Writes About "Being Edgy"
- Peter Johnson Writes About His Work and Craft. Check It Out!
- Book-It Book Giveaway
- Convergence: Susan's Space on Book-It